Controlling the Flow
Vertical Blade Stop
- Can be incorporated into any straight track position inbetween roller pitchings on XU60 and XU90 conveyors.
- Inclusive of double acting pneumatic air cylinder fitted with flow regulators.
- A pneumatically operated friction pad stops the rollers and gives a negative line pressure over a standard length of 890mm.
- Includes two pneumatic thrusters.
- Twin or triple chain units available.
- Steel or polysteel chain.
- Double width unit available.
- With double acting pneumatic air cylinders fitted with flow regulators.
- Flat toothed, rubber – backed for optimum product grip, truly endless timing belt.
- Self driven from SEW motor unit.
- Maximum frequency of operation is 25 operations per minute.
- Also available as a triple-band.
- Includes rodless pneumatic cylinder.
- Suitable for moving loads of 25Kg.
Switching and Merging
- Minimum product size 200mm by 200mm.
- Pneumatically Operated 45° Switching Angle.
30° Merge Section
- Right or left hand.
- Available widths: 362 – 762mm.
- Intermediate rollers available.
Inclines / Declines
- Designed to match the uni-xu Powered Roller Range.
- Steel skid or roller deck.
- Easily maintained.
- Full steel under guarding fitted as standard.
- Full range of belt types for all applications.
Incline / Decline Conveyor
- Geared Motor Units.
- End Drive.
- End Tension.
- Terminal End.
- Intermediate Drive.
- Change of Direction.
Motorised Roller Bend
- All bends have taper plastic sleeved rollers.
- Heavy duty belts are used throughout.
- A steel grooved insert is used at the drive belt position.
- Available in 30, 45, 60 & 90° angles.
- All bends have true tapered rollers to ensure correct product orientation.
Lift Up Gate Section
- Standard gate sections give 900mm clear access.
- Spring assisted lift.
- Available in 362 to 762 widths.
- Fitted with plastic rollers powered by a motorised roller.
Pack Positioning Unit
- Fitted with angled rollers which guide loads to any side of the conveyor and within reach of bar code scanners.