BALL TRANSFER TABLES are used globally throughout the material handling and logistics industries – they provide a simple and cost-effective, solution for multi-directional movement requirements.
For example, useful at sorting sections in conveyor systems – across a wide range of loads and material specifications.
Our modular Ball Table Material Handling Solutions can also help your business in reducing the risk of injury in the workplace and improving the overall health and safety of your staff.
They eliminate the need for repeated heavy lifting/twisting, within a complex conveyor system, which can result in fatigue and often injury – especially back-related – resulting in unnecessary staff shortages.
This can prove especially beneficial in the midst of the current pandemic – with many companies having a reduced staff number due to Furlough or staff self-isolating.
- Available in ‘Z’ and ‘C’ section side frames. (‘C’ frame featured above).
- 22mm Ball Unit secured with a claw spring clip.
- Available In widths 312mm to 1012mm.
- Ball pitch 75mm and 150mm.
- Standard frame finish: Powder coated Blue RAL 5010 or White RAL 9010.
- Other colours available.
- Stainless Steel available on all products.