- ‘C’ section framework, 175.5mm x 40mm having return folds for to retention of the facia.
- ‘Z’ section framework, 178mm x 32mm x 2.5mm fully jig welded ‘Z’ section framework.
- Standard widths available: 312 – 1012mm (in 50mm increments).
- Static load per roller – 30Kg.
- 50mm diameter steel rollers can be fitted at 75mm, 100mm and 150mm.
- Top of roller height from underside of frame is 183mm.
- Roller tubes are zinc plated as standard.
- 50mm diameter plastic rollers are also available.
- Available powder coated and stainless steel.
Gravity Conveyor Braking Device
This standard device is incorporated into the xu30 and xu60 conveyor frameworks when used for a gravity application. It gives control of product descent by a rubber covered full brake pad which contacts the underside of the carrying rollers. Operation is by means of a pneumatic cylinder which can be operated to ‘pulse’ products down the decline and avoid congestion and damage.